Following requests from potential members for a base west of the Harbour Bridge we are delighted to announce that Kookaburra, a Jeanneau 42DS, is now based at Woolwich Marina, Margaret Street, Woolwich.
Details of the vessel can be seen at http://www.jeanneau.com/boats/sun-odyssey-42-ds.html
In celebration of our new location we are offering a special introductory life time membership joining fee of $1300 for Gold (normally $1750) $900 Silver (normally $1200).
Monthly fees are:
The affordable way to sail
SailTime offers its members a surprisingly affordable and practical approach to sailing without all the hassles, headaches, long term commitment and expenses that can be associated with traditional ownership or syndicated yacht share. SailTime caters for all levels of sailors whether you are an experienced sailor, an occasional sailor or a complete novice with the help of our sailing school you will soon be confidently skippering one of our luxury Beneteau or Jeanneau yachts.
Kookaburra Jeanneau 42DS Gold and Silver membership available.
See http://www.sailtimeaustralia.com.au/member/sail for further details about membership and the brief overview below:
SailTime members have a choice between Gold Membership or for those of who are challenged for time we have our Silver Membership.
Other wise known as SailTime classic membership, Gold Membership is structured to provide sailing on board a luxury yacht for a fraction the normal cost.
Monthly membership provides a guaranteed minimum 6 “sail times” a month – two of which will be peak sail times*. Sail times that are not used in one month are valid for 30 days and roll over into the next month. You also have access to unlimited “as available sail times” a month at no extra charge.
Gold membership also provides automatic enrollment into SailTime PLUS, opening the door to worldwide sailing at any of our Australian and international bases – see http://www.sailtimeaustralia.com.au/locations and click on North America or Europe to see the active bases internationally that you would be able to access if you were travelling and fancied a sail….
Recognising that a number of potential members favour mid week sailing or are only occasional sailors, SailTime introduced a Lite version of our classic membership.
Silver membership provides a guaranteed minimum 3 “sail times” a month, one of which will be a peak sail time. Access to SailTime PLUS is available for an additional one off fee of $350 and Silver Members can also book up to 4 “as available” sail times per month for just $180 each.
As with Gold Membership, sail times that are not used in one month roll over into the next month and drop off after 30 days.
SailTime’s success is due to the fact that it provides members with a complete and affordable way to sail
- Fixed all inclusive cost per annum/month
- You choose 3 or 6 sailtimes per month
- Sail weekends, weekdays, overnight
- Unlimited ‘as available’ uses
- No long term commitment
- On line scheduler to make your bookings up to a year in advance
- Access to over 40 bases worldwide
- Annual flotillas at great cruising locations
- RYA accredited Sailing school
SailTime takes all the hassle out of sailing
- We cover all the marina fees, the maintenance, fuel, insurance and other expenses associated with the boat
- We professionally clean the boat monthly and keep all the systems operating like new. When you step on board, it’s ready and waiting to go
- As a member you can participate in twilight races during the summer season which is great fun
- We enter all our boats into the various Beneteau regattas on Sydney Harbour, Pittwater, Port Stephens , Lake Macquarie etc
- SailTime have annual members flotillas in British Virgin Islands, Croatia and Whitsundays
- Those who are keen to do ocean racing can through our alliances (at discounted rates) take part in Airlie Beach race, Whitsunday race week, Pittwater to Coffs Harbour race, Sydney to Hobart etc
Contact us to discuss memberships
1300 944 974