Middle Harbour Yacht Club lies on the shores of The Spit, some 7 kilometres North of Sydney’s CBD.
With a membership of 1500, we are one of Australia’s premier yacht clubs, and recognised as a national leader in sail training and associated education programs.
The facilities Include:
- A Central Lounge Bar and Balcony overlooking Middle Harbour
- Harbourview Bar & Bistro serving value for money meals in a world-class location
- The beach side Sandbar & Cafe
- An Executive Board Room perfect for meetings up to 12 people
- Function Rooms For Corporate or Private Functions
Bénéteau 35.1 Océanis
Loyal to spirit of this earlier generation and in the tradition of the 41.1, the Oceanis 35.1 combines performance and comfort at sea. The Oceanis 35.1 interiors have been rethought and their exteriors redesigned, delivering significant developments and offering a choice of four versions in all.
|SILVER Membership||GOLD Membership|
|Joining fee(one time fee)||$1,200||$1,700|
|Monthly fee from:||$685||$1020|
|Guaranteed monthly SailTimes||3||6|
|2 Days induction||Included||Included|
|As available additional SailTimes||Up to 3 per month @ $200 per SailTime 24 hours in advance||up to 4 per month no charge 24 hours in advance|
|Membership SailTime plus||Additional fee $350 first booking||Included|
For further details please complete the no obligation enquiry form or call us on 1300 944 974.