Become a member of SailTime Australia for regular sailing
SailTimes Membership based program is an innovative new approach to sailing and boat ownership that makes it easier, quicker, and more economical for aspiring skippers to take the helm of a new boat. We threw out the old tired traditional ownership model and rewrote the book for today’s sailor.
This Is How It Works:
- A sailboat is “shared” by a limited number of Members and one Owner Member who each are guaranteed, but not restricted to a number of sail times per month. Additionally, Members can access “as-available” use at 24-hour notice.
- Members design their own sailing calendar to sail as little or as much as they want, using the highly advanced SailTime online Scheduler™.
- Members can make short term sailing reservations or plan up to a year in advance and can request to swap sail times with other members or invite other members to join them.
- “As Available” extra sailing times beyond the 3 guaranteed monthly sails for Silver members and 6 for Gold Members can also be booked through the Scheduler (no charge for Gold Members and $200 per sail for Silver members)
- SailTime PLUS makes sailing at alternative bases in NSW, North America, Canada, and Europe are also available – see our Global Access page